About Green Rebel
Green Rebel is a data company providing a full suite of site investigation services to the offshore wind sector across our three key divisions; Marine Geo, Aerial and MetOcean. We ensure the highest quality service with our accomplished team of scientists, analysts and experienced business leaders, coupled with dedicated survey vessels and aircraft. Our mission is to be a driving force in the successful harnessing of offshore green energy globally, helping to meet key global renewable energy targets. We’re Cork city, with offices and our vessels located in Crosshaven Boatyard, Co. Cork and our MetOcean team based in Limerick. Green Rebel is committed to growth, innovation and sustainability and seeks to be a major employer in the renewables industry in Ireland, providing a dynamic and modern place to work for our employees.
We are currently seeking full-time Seismic Processor who will serve as a key member of Green Rebel’s Data Processing Team, based in Penrose Dock, Cork City, Ireland. Salary is competitive.
The Seismic Processor will work onshore, performing quality control, processing, reporting, and analytical tasks to help create quality data deliverables. Data types will include single- and multi-channel ultra-high resolution seismic, 2D and 3D seismic, and parametric sub-bottom profiling. Working knowledge of common processing and reporting software suites (e.g. GLOBEClaritas, IHS Kingdom, SeiSee) is important. The successful candidate will have experience and proficiencies in seismic processing workflows. Experience in interpretation and reporting is highly beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Inspect and QC raw data
· Understand and adhere to job specifications
· Clean and process data
· Contribute to data interpretations
· Contribute to the generation of final data products (e.g. isopach maps)
· Contribute to charting and reporting, including the compilation of multifaceted geophysical results
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working with seismic and geophysical datasets
· Minimum BSc Degree or HND qualification in relevant survey related discipline
· Experience reporting seismic data results
· Proficient with common processing and reporting software (e.g. Microsoft Office, GLOBEClaritas, IHS Kingdom, SeiSee, QGIS
Please refer to the Knowledge, Skill and Experience required when applying for this role. To apply, please email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com or fill out the form below.